'Sons of Anarchy' Actor Boards Cinemax's 'Quarry' (Exclusive)
Kurt Yaeger has been cast in the drama pilot based on Max Allan Collins' book.
Cinemax's Quarry has added a dash of Sons of Anarchy.
Kurt Yaeger, who has had a recurring role on FX's biker drama, has boarded the drama pilot based on Max Allan Collins' book, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Quarry revolves around a Marine sniper of the same name (Prometheus' Logan Marshall-Green) who returns home from Vietnam in 1973 to find out that he has been shunned by those he loves and publicly demonized. Combat-hardened and disillusioned, he's recruited into a network of contract killers and corruption spanning the length of the Mississippi River.
Yaeger will play McCurly, an interesting guy who crosses paths with Quarry in his new job. For the actor, a below-the-knee amputee, the role comes as he's recurred on Kurt Sutter's Sons of Anarchy as Greg the Peg this past season. He's also had roles in Dolphin Tale and General Hopsital.
Graham Gordy and Michael D. Fuller are penning the pilot and executive producing alongside Steve Golin, David Kanter, Matt DeRoss, Keith Redmon, Collins, Ken Levin and John Hillcoat, with the latter directing the Anonymous Content co-production.
He joins a cast that also includes Noah Taylor, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Stellan Skarsgard, Nikki Amura-Bird and Jamie Hector.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR