'Sons of Anarchy' Enlists Ashley Tisdale for Sexy Guest Stint
She'll play a high-priced desirable escort who complicates the club's life in a two-episode arc on the FX biker drama.
Ashley Tisdale is revving up for FX's Sons of Anarchy.
The former Hellcats actress has booked a two-episode arc on the Kurt Sutter biker drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
She'll play Emma Jean, a desirable, high-priced escort who complicates the club's life as part of a two-episode arc on the drama's upcoming fifth season. Her episodes will be featured early in the season.
The gig marks the former High School Musical star's latest project, coming a week after she signed to star in Dimension Films' Scary Movie 5 and just days before her Bravo unscripted series Miss Advised launches June 18. The series marks Tisdale's first show she produced through her Blondie Girl Productions shingle.
Tisdale is repped by CAA, Perlman Management and Stone Meyer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR