'Sons of Anarchy' Biker Rides In to 'Raising Hope' (Exclusive)
Christopher Douglas Reed, who plays Filthy Phil on the FX drama, will guest star as a tough biker in an upcoming episode of the Fox comedy.
From the SAMCRO gang to the Chance clan.
Sons of Anarchy's Christopher Douglas Reed is trading one gang for another and will guest star in an upcoming episode of Fox's Raising Hope, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. He'll come face-to-face with Jimmy (Lucas Neff) and Barney (Gregg Binkley) in the episode.
Reed plays Filthy Phil on the fifth season of Kurt Sutter's FX biker drama and won't be straying too far from his character for Raising Hope, playing a tough-looking biker named Liam in the "Squeak Means Squeak" installment.
Reed joins a third-season guest cast that includes Chris Klein, Christopher Lloyd, Tippi Hedren, Melanie Griffith, Wilmer Valderrama and Jenny Slate on the comedy starring Martha Plimpton, Neff and Garret Dillahunt.
Raising Hope airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws