'Sons of Anarchy's' Rockmond Dunbar Joins David Shore's ABC Drama 'Doubt'
He'll play the former partner to the lead cop turned lawyer.
Sons of Anarchy alum Rockmond Dunbar has become the first person cast in ABC's David Shore drama Doubt.
The actor, whose credits also include Prison Break and Terriers has boarded the drama about Vince, a former cop who's now a cunning but charming low-rent lawyer who uses his street smarts to work the system for his clients while battling his own demons and wooing his ex-wife.
Dunbar will play Steve Adams, a "guy's guy" who has seen the less glamorous side of what life has to offer. A detective who used to be Vince's partner in the force, he now functions as Vince's best friend and confidante, often calling into question Vince's choices.
House's Shore will pen the script and executive produce the Sony Pictures Television drama. Tommy Schlamme will direct the pilot.
Dunbar is repped by Buchwald Fortitude and Levity Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR