Sophie Tweed Simmons and Tara Simon React to 'X Factor' Editing
The daughter of Gene Simmons tweeted her thoughts after viewing her audition on Wednesday night's episode.
X Factor fans hoping for an on-camera rivalry between Sophie Tweed Simmons and Tara Simon, a vocal coach from Atlanta, may be in for a disappointment in the upcoming Boot Camp episodes.
Simmons, the daughter of KISS bass player Gene Simmons, made her X Factor debut on Wednesday night with her audition of Adele's Bob Dylan cover, "To Make You Feel My Love." Immediately, producers cut to Simon, a sassy owner of a voice studio who publicly wondered if Simmons was getting special treatment by the producers.
Simmons, a veteran of reality television editors after spending seven seasons in front of the cameras with her parents and brother on A&E's Family Jewels, defended Simon's remarks on her twitter feed last night.
"i dont think @tarasimonsings meant what she said on @XFactorUSA editing can be weird sometimes," she tweeted.
Simon tweeted back words of love on her own Twitter feed, writing, "girl, they spliced my convo with that girl together and totally twisted what I said. Such crap. Love you girl, youre great!"
Simon added: "they painted me in a very poor light. I am not like that. And am still friends with Sophie today."
Simmons also revealed that she "only sang at three places" including Hollywood's W Hotel before performing on X Factor, thanking the judges for the "opportunity to show myself as an individual."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10