'In Living Color' Star Books TV Land's 'Soul Man' (Exclusive)
Kim Wayans will guest star in a June episode of the Cedric the Entertainer comedy.
The Soul Man is adding a doctor.
In Living Color star Kim Wayans has landed a guest starring role on the TV Land comedy starring Cedric the Entertainer, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The Soul Man follows R&B star-turned-minister Reverend Boyce "The Voice" Ballentine (Cedric) after he relocates to St. Louis with his wife Lolli (Niecy Nash). Now they have a new addition to their household in the form of Stamps (Wesley Jonathan), Boyce's brother, as they continue to adjust to a new life.
Wayans will play Dr. Owens in an upcoming season two episode, slated to air in June. She helps Boyce get over his phobia of doctors.
Wayans, who starred in Pariah and wrapped CBS pilot Reckless, is repped by Karen Forman Management.
The Soul Man premieres at 11 p.m. June 19 on TV Land.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR