'South Park' Renewed Through 2013
While Comic-Con attendees can visit the South Park booth at the convention, celebrating the show's 15th season, the Comedy Central animated series has even more to celebrate.
The show, which is already the longest-running cable animated series, has been renewed through 2013, Comedy Central confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter. That will bring the series' total seasons up to 17.
The show will return for the second half of its 15th season on October 5 with seven new episodes.
South Park premiered on Comedy Central in 1997.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack