'Southland' Alum Heads to ABC's 'Betrayal' (Exclusive)
Roxana Brusso will recur as an FBI agent on the upcoming freshman drama.
ABC's Betrayal has enlisted a Southland alum to its ranks.
Roxana Brusso has booked a recurring role on the drama from ER's David Zabel, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The series revolves around a beautiful but unhappily married female photographer (Boss 'Hannah Ware) who begins a torrid affair with a lawyer for a powerful family. When he turns out to be defending a murder suspect who is being prosecuted by her husband (Chris Johnson), the relationship and the case begin a spiraling series of betrayals with cataclysmic results for everyone involved.
Brusso will play Serena Sanguillen, an FBI agent who may butt heads with Drew (Chris Johnson). She'll first appear in the second episode of the season.
Brusso, whose credits also include Touch and Dirty Sexy Money, joins a cast that also includes Stuart Townsend, James Cromwell, Henry Thomas, Wendy Moniz, Elizabeth McLaughlin and Braeden Lemasters.
Betrayal, one of a rapidly growing slate that puts adultery and forbidden love front and center, joins ABC's Sunday night lineup starting Sept. 29 at 10 p.m.
Brusso is repped by Talent Works and New Wave Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR