Spike Renews 'Ink Master' for a Second Season
The highly performing tattoo series, hosted by Dave Navarro, will be back for a 13-episode sophomore edition.
Spike TV has ordered a second season of Ink Master.
The tattoo series, hosted by Dave Navarro of Jane's Addiction fame, will return with 13 episodes, up from season one's eight-episode order.
The news comes as the Viacom-owned cable network looks to broaden its audience. To date, Ink has done just that, posting a 102 percent increase with its target male demo in its Tuesday, 10 p.m. time slot. Thus far this season, the show centered on ten of the nation's top tattoo artists competing for a $100,000 cash prize is averaging 1.4 million total viewers.
Ink, which hails from Original Media, with Charlie Corwin, Jay Peterson and Andrea Richter serving as executive producer, joins such shows as Auction Hunters, Bar Rescue and Flip Men.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera