Spike Lee's 'Bad 25' Trailer: Paying Tribute to a Milestone Michael Jackson Album
The tribute documentary -- featuring appearances by Martin Scorsese, Kanye West and Stevie Wonder -- will air on ABC on Thanksgiving Day.
Twenty five years after the release of Michael Jackson's Bad, Spike Lee's documentary Bad 25 will be paying tribute to the King of Pop on small screens this Thanksgiving day.
The documentary is billing itself as showing previously unseen footage and revealing new details about the making of the album. It also boasts a celebrity-filled roster reflecting on the album's resonance years later.
"We really divided it into two things: Artists today who were influenced by Michael, and then people who worked side by side -- musicians, songwriters, technicians, engineers, people at the label, who were all committed to Michael, to the follow-up to the biggest record of all time, which still is Thriller," said Lee in an AP interview.
Martin Scorsese, who briefly appears in the trailer, Mariah Carey, Kanye West, Stevie Wonder, Sheryl Crow and Justin Bieber are some of the bold-faced names featured.
The documentary is scheduled to air on ABC on Thursday Nov. 22, at 9:30 pm ET.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR