Lifetime's 'Steel Magnolias,' TBS' 'Wedding Band' Announce Premiere Dates
Both will debut later this fall on the small screen.
Lifetime's Steel Magnolias has an airdate.
Led by Queen Latifah and Phylicia Rashad, Steel Magnolias will debut on the small screen Sunday, Oct. 7, at 9 p.m. on Lifetime.
An adaptation of the 1989 film, the updated Magnolias centers on the lives and friendship of six women in Louisiana. Adepero Oduye, Condola Rashad, Jill Scott and Alfre Woodard co-star in the Kenny Leon-directed TV movie, which was produced by Latifah, Craig Zadan and Neil Meron.
TBS' new comedy Wedding Band, about four likable but occasionally reckless young men who can't figure out their lives, will launch Saturday, Nov. 10, at 10 p.m. Brian Austin Green, Harold Perrineau, Peter Cambor and Derek Miller star in the sitcom, along with Melora Hardin, Jenny Wade and Kathryn Fiore.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws