Stephen Colbert's $1 Million Offer to Donald Trump Passes Deadline (Video)
In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, Colbert extended the deadline on his offer to Trump -- but the billionaire fell short.
Donald Trump has dropped the ball.
The brash billionaire made a very public promise last week that he would donate $5 million to charity if President Obama showed him his college records and passport application; once Hurricane Sandy hit, he then said he'd donate the cash to relief efforts. In response, Stephen Colbert issued his own very generous offer: if Trump allowed him to place his testicles in his mouth, he'd donate $1 million of his own money to charity.
Trump ended up extending the deadline of his offer, from October 31 at 5 p.m. to November 1 at noon; last night, Colbert followed suit, offering up more time for Trump to become his "scrotum holster."
As it turned out, the extra time was not enough; Trump did not open up for a good cause. Still, the whole charade did produce some solid television:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR