'Strike Back' Premiere: Preview Cinemax's First Original Scripted Primetime Series (Video)
Premiering Friday, the show represents the networks first push into original programming.
Cinemax’s first primetime scripted series, Strike Back, which represents its burgeoning slate of original programming, premieres Friday at 10 p.m.
The series follows two intelligence agents, British Sgt. Michael Stonebridge (Philip Winchester) and former U.S. Delta Force officer Damien Scott (Sullivan Stapleton) -- both members of an elite counter-terrorism team. The series follows the men and their team across the world as they try to track down a dangerous international terrorist named Latif.
The series co-stars Eva Birthhistle, Amanda Mealing, Rhashan Stone, and Michelle Lukes. Cinemax co-produces the series with British channel, Sky.
As part of its original programming push, Cinemax is also developing a new series with True Blood executive producer Alan Ball, as well as one based on the Transporter film franchise.
Watch the sneak peeks from the premiere below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR