Style Network Orders Home Remodeling Docu-Series Featuring Models
The 10-episode "Built" will debut Jan. 28 following "Jerseylicious."
Style Network has greenlit Built, a home remodeling docu-series featuring male models.
Built follows a Manhattan-based home design and construction service staffed with male models who are also handymen. The new 10-episode series is set to launch 9 p.m. Jan. 28 following the fifth season premiere of Jerseylicious at 8 p.m.
Each episode of Built centers on the five-man crew of Hott and Handy, consisting of Shane Duffy, Sandy Dias, Gage Cass, Donny Ware and Mike Keute, tackling a home makeover project by helping their clients with remodeling challenges. Interior designer Kim Gieske will give insight and expertise.
Endemol USA produces Built, with Karen Young, Sarah Weidman, Alex Duda, Carrie Franklin and Merah Chung serving as executive producers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR