'Suburgatory' Enlists Jay Mohr
The former "“Gary Unmarried" star will recur on the upcoming ABC comedy.
Jay Mohr is taking his commitment issues to ABC.
The former star of CBS’ Gary Unmarried has booked a recurring role on the upcoming ABC comedy Suburgatory, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by TV Line, Mohr will play Steve Royce, the absent husband of Cheryl Hines’ unconventional local mom Dallas.
Starring Jane Levy as a New York teenager whose live is uprooted when her single father (Jeremy Sisto) opts for a better life and moves the family to the suburbs, where they must contend with the new way of life and the locals – like Dallas -- in their community.
Steve is described as finding inspiration from both Donald Trump in business and Don Draper at home, where he and Dallas have a “don’t ask, don’t tell” marriage.
Suburgatory premieres Wednesday, Sept. 28 on ABC.
Mohr played Gary Books on CBS’ Gary Unmarried from 2008 to 2010. His credits also include The Ghost Whisperer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR