'Suits': Gabriel Macht's Wife Heads to Pearson Hardman for Guest Role
UPDATED: Jacinda Barrett will guest star in the second season, which kicks off Thursday.
Suits is keeping close to home on the second season.
USA Network's legal drama has snagged series star Gabriel Macht's wife, Australian actress Jacinda Barrett, for a guest role in the seventh episode, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Barrett, who stars in ABC's upcoming drama Zero Hero, will play Zoe Lawford, a former lawyer-turned-jury consultant who once worked at the law firm of Pearson Hardman. Jessica (Gina Torres) is skeptical when Harvey (Macht) brings Zoe in to work a difficult case and is afraid his past history with her may cloud his judgment.
Macht said in an interview with the Associated Press, who first reported the news, that Zoe and Harvey may become "a potential romantic pair" and it will be revealed why their relationship fizzled.
Suits returns for season two Thursday at 10 p.m. on USA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR