'Homeland' Actor Heads to USA's 'Suits' (Exclusive)
Jamey Sheridan has landed a guest spot in the 15th episode of the season.
Suits is about to meet one of the firm's original partners.
Jamey Sheridan, who recurred on Showtime's Homeland for two seasons, has landed a guest-starring role in the second half of the third season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Appearing in the 15th episode, Sheridan will play Charles Van Dyke, a former name partner at the law firm, when it was still known as Gordon Schmidt Van Dyke, who has an ax to grind. Viewers will remember that Van Dyke was one of the partners who was ousted by Jessica (Gina Torres) in her takeover of the firm.
The casting comes one day after USA Network ordered a 16-episode fourth season of the slick legal drama, which hails from creator Aaron Korsh and stars Torres, Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams, Sarah Rafferty, Rick Hoffman and Meghan Markle.
Repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment, Sheridan's recent credits include Arrow, Smash and big-screen feature The East. He was also a regular on Law & Order: Criminal Intent as Capt. James Deakins.
Suits returns in winter 2014.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR