'Cold Case' Star Lands Guest Role on USA's 'Suits' (Exclusive)
John Finn, who played Lieutenant John Stillman on the CBS drama, will appear in the legal drama's fourth episode.
A Cold Case alum is headed to Pearson Hardman.
John Finn, who portrayed Lieutenant John Stillman on the CBS police procedural from 2003-10, has landed a plum guest spot on USA Network's returning legal drama Suits, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. He will appear in the fourth episode alongside Eric Close, who reprises his role as Travis Tanner.
Finn will play Lawrence Kemp, a hotshot CEO of a multi-million dollar company Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht) is representing. After Lawrence fails to disclose vital information that proves pivotal to his defense, Harvey is forced to think outside the box to help his client.
Though Finn was a mainstay on Cold Case, prior to landing that gig, he recurred as Pacey Witter's father on the beloved WB drama Dawson's Creek from 1999-2003.
The Domain Talent-repped actor has stayed within the CBS family, most recently appearing on NCIS and Blue Bloods.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera