'Suits' Recruits 'Big Bang Theory' Alum for Guest Role (Exclusive)
Aarti Mann, who played Raj's sister Priya, has been cast as a recent law school graduate.
Suits is looking to The Big Bang Theory to add to its guest star slate.
Big Bang Theory alum Aarti Mann, best known for playing Raj's sister Priya from 2010-11 on the CBS juggernaut, has been cast in the first episode back for USA Network's Suits this winter, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
[Warning: Mild spoilers ahead.]
In the episode, Mann will play recent Harvard Law graduate Maria, who lands on Louis' (Rick Hoffman) radar as he embarks on a search for his own associate. However, Maria won't be an easy get for Louis because she is being courted by several top law firms in New York City.
Promos for Thursday's episode of Suits have hinted at a promotion for Louis at Pearson Hardman.
The Glick Agency-repped Mann recently starred in the feature The Monogamy Experiment. She has also appeared in The Young and the Restless, Heroes and Quarterlife.
Suits airs 10 p.m. Thursdays on USA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR