'Suits' Recruits 'The Game's' Pooch Hall for Guest Role
USA Network is bringing in a competitive new associate.
Look who’s bringing his competitive spirit from the football field to the legal field.
An USA Network spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that The Game’s Pooch Hall will guest star on the next episode of Suits. He’ll play Jimmy, an attorney at Pearson Hardman whose ambition to become partner may rub his colleagues the wrong way.
“Jimmy wants [the partnership], and he wants it yesterday,” Hall tells TVLine, who reported the casting first. “Even if it means sacrificing others.”
In Thursday’s episode, rumors of a traitor at the firm begin to spread and Jimmy tries to quell his associates’ fears. Hall is currently booked for only one episode, but he says that there’s a chance he’ll be back on the USA series.
“One of the writers and the Suits showrunner told me that I did such a great job, they rewrote the ending with a possible chance of coming back,” he says. “So I hope Jimmy returns. It’s cool to trade in shoulder pads and cleats for a nice Hugo Boss suit!”
Suits airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. on USA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR