'Suits' Adds 'Law & Order: SVU's' Diane Neal for Guest Spot
The actress will pop up in the sixth episode of the USA Network series' upcoming second season.
Diane Neal is going from playing an attorney on NBC's Law & Order: SVU to … playing an attorney on USA Network's Suits.
The actress has been tapped to guest star as Allison Holt, a legal eagle who digs up a secret that could jeopardize Harvey (Gabriel Macht) and Donna's (Sarah Rafferty) working relationship, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. She'll appear in the sixth episode of the drama's upcoming sophomore season.
Macht stars as associate Harvey with Patrick J. Adams on board as his new hire, Mike Ross, a brilliant but unmotivated college dropout.
The legal drama will return Thursday, June 14 at 10 p.m.
Neal, whose credits also include stints on NCIS, White Collar and 30 Rock, is repped by Greene and Associates and Brillstein Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR