'Suits' Showrunner Departs, Creator Taking Over Duties in Season 2
Aaron Korsh has been promoted to executive producer.
There will be a new showrunner at the helm next year when Suits returns for its second season.
Sean Jablonski, who served as showrunner and executive producer for the USA Network series' first season, has departed, with series creator Aaron Korsh taking over day-to-day duties, The Hollywood Reporter confirms. Korsh will also be upped from co-executive producer to an executive producer next year.
Jablonski has served in a producing capacity on Nip/Tuck and Law & Order, in addition to Suits. He will not return for the second season.
Prior to Suits, Korsh had no showrunning experience when the series launched earlier this summer, having worked on The Deep End, Just Shoot Me, Notes From the Underbelly and Everybody Loves Raymond.
A showrunner change was made earlier this year with another USA series, Fairly Legal. Creator Michael Sardo stepped down as showrunner in May, with Pushing Daisies executive producer Peter Ocko tapped as his replacement.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'