'Suits': 'Center Stage' Star Books Ambitious Recurring Role (Exclusive)
Amanda Schull will play a tenacious assistant DA who goes toe-to-toe with Gabriel Macht's Harvey.
Amanda Schull is going from Center Stage to Suits.
The Pretty Little Liars alum has booked a recurring role on the USA Network drama, playing Katrina Bennett, a tenacious assistant district attorney in the second half of season two, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Bennett is described as an ambitious go-getter who knows how to play people's weaknesses to get what she wants within Manhattan's DA's Office and proves to be a foil for Gabriel Macht's Harvey.
For Schull, the role comes after a stint on ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars and after she filmed a guest turn on CBS' upcoming period drama Vegas, starring Dennis Quaid. Her credits also include the feature J. Edgar as well as episodes of Grimm, Psych and Castle. Schull is repped by Innovative Artists and Sweeney Entertainment.
Suits returns in January.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)