'Suits': 'Center Stage' Star Books Ambitious Recurring Role (Exclusive)
Amanda Schull will play a tenacious assistant DA who goes toe-to-toe with Gabriel Macht's Harvey.
Amanda Schull is going from Center Stage to Suits.
The Pretty Little Liars alum has booked a recurring role on the USA Network drama, playing Katrina Bennett, a tenacious assistant district attorney in the second half of season two, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Bennett is described as an ambitious go-getter who knows how to play people's weaknesses to get what she wants within Manhattan's DA's Office and proves to be a foil for Gabriel Macht's Harvey.
For Schull, the role comes after a stint on ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars and after she filmed a guest turn on CBS' upcoming period drama Vegas, starring Dennis Quaid. Her credits also include the feature J. Edgar as well as episodes of Grimm, Psych and Castle. Schull is repped by Innovative Artists and Sweeney Entertainment.
Suits returns in January.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws