Sundance Channel Announces 'Writers' Room' Talk Show
The roundtable-style series will launch in the second half of 2013.
Sundance Channel is going behind the scenes, with a new unscripted series about the creative minds behind TV's top shows.
Titled The Writers' Room, the roundtable-style talk show -- in partnership with Entertainment Weekly -- takes viewers inside the minds of writers and producers who make the shows people watch.
The six-episode half-hour series is slated to premiere in the second half of 2013, it was announced Jan. 5 at the Television Critics Association winter press tour.
RelativityREAL will produce the series with Tom Forman and Marco Bresaz as executive producers.
Sundance Channel will also bring back Push Girls in mid-2013.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- 10 Reimagined Disney Posters Bring Your Favorite Childhood Characters Back To Life
- DOCUMENTARY: How One Email Changed One Guy's Life... Forever
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Sex Toy On Twitter, Should Seriously Be Taught What TMI Means
- Here's Everything Wrong With 'Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull'
- Diane Kruger Ties Up Her Shirt to Reveal Her Flat Stomach
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reenacts YouTube Viral Sensation 'David at the Dentist' - Watch Now!
- Michelle Obama Hosts Women in Soul Event, President Barack Obama Flubs Spelling of Aretha Franklin's 'Respect'
- Find Out How Oprah Winfrey Got Fooled By Princess Diana!