'24: Live Another Day' Debuts Gritty Super Bowl Teaser (Video)
Kiefer Sutherland and Mary Lynn Rajskub are under fire in London.
Jack Bauer is back and as intense as ever. The anti-hero burst onto the Super Bowl telecast with a teaser for 24: Live Another Day -- the 12-episode revival of the Fox series.
The teaser begins with London being rocked by explosions, and cuts to Jack (Kiefer Sutherland) helping his closest ally Chloe (Mary Lynn Rajskub) make her way through the chaos. Jack screams as he fires his weapon -- a sure sign someone is going to pay.
24: Live Another Day premieres May 5.
"If this ends up rebooting the show or causing a film to be made, so be it, but we're very happy about these 12 episodes right now," Sutherland said last month of the project, noting the script for the London-set special event series was not the same as the long-delayed 24 feature film. "The script for the film is very different. It's an ongoing situation, and there's always an opportunity to do it."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)