Hulu Features Super Bowl Commercials on Ad Zone Site (Video)
"Up All Night" actor Will Arnett introduced the service in an ad before the game.
Want to see David Beckham standing around in his H&M underwear again? Or re-watch those warm-and-fuzzy cuddly Coca Cola polar bears? For people who are watch the Super Bowl for the ads, there's another way to re-watch their favorite ones.
Hulu's Ad Zone features many of the most memorable ads from the Giants-Patriots game. Before the game began, Hulu ran an ad featuring Up All Night actor Will Arnett. Arnett gains access to a top secret room in the Hollywood sign in the ad. (Watch below.)
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR