Super Bowl: Hillary Clinton Blasts Fox News in Tweet
The former Secretary of State uses the big game as an opportunity to vent about some of her coverage.
Hillary Clinton used the Super Bowl to jokingly vent about some of the coverage she's received on Fox News.
During the game, which was broadcasted on Fox, Clinton sent out the following tweet:
It’s so much more fun to watch FOX when it’s someone else being blitzed & sacked! #SuperBowl
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) February 3, 2014
Clinton's message has been retweeted more than 54,000 times.
Fox News has extensively covered the deadly 2012 attack on the American diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, an event which some have blamed on the then Secretary of State.
The tweet also came just hours after a contentious interview between Clinton's former boss President Obama and Fox News' Bill O'Reilly, in which the two men argued about the Benghazi attack, among other subjects.
During the interview, Obama said Fox News was responsible for lingering questions about what happened in Benghazi, telling O'Reilly, "These kinds of things keep on surfacing because you and your TV station will promote them."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'