Supermodel Karolina Kurkova to Guest on 'Person of Interest' (Exclusive)
UPDATED: The Czech-born beauty and Victoria’s Secret Angel will appear as herself in an upcoming episode.
Supermodel Karolina Kurkova has booked herself a new TV gig.
The Victoria’s Secret Angel, who has previously appeared in G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra, Chuck and 30 Rock, will guest star in an upcoming episode of Person of Interest, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
But the role will have a twist: Kurkova will play herself, but in serious peril. In the episode, which was recently filmed, Kurkova will catch the attention of Jim Caviezel’s former CIA agent and mysterious “Man In the Suit” character, as well as the rest of his vigilante justice team (played by Michael Emerson, Taraji P. Henson and Kevin Chapman). The episode is expected to air in 2013.
The Czech-born beauty first appeared in the Victoria’s Secret televised fashion show in 2001, and most recently in 2011. She was not present for this year's show, which will be broadcast Dec. 4 on CBS.
Person of Interest airs 9 p.m. Thursdays on CBS.
Email: Sophie.Schillaci@thr.com; Twitter: @SophieSchillaci
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR