'Supernatural' Books 'Buffy' Alums Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters
The duo will play husband and wife in the fifth episode of the CW series' upcoming seventh season.
The CW is making Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans’ dreams come true.
Carpenter and Marsters will play a married couple. In a reversal of their Buffy days – when Carpenter played Cordelia, a member of the Scooby gang slayers, and Marsters played vampire Spike – Carpenter will be the supernatural, playing a witch on a rampage after Marsters’ character does her wrong.
Titled “Shut Up, Dr. Phil,” Carpenter and Marsters’ episode will be the fifth of the show’s upcoming seventh season.
The CW will also play home to the former slayer herself when Sarah Michelle Gellar returns to series television on Tuesday, Sept. 13 with Ringer.
Marsters’ credits include Smallville, Hawaii Five-O and Caprica. Carpenter’s credits feature stints on Greek, Veronica Mars and her upcoming turn on Burn Notice.
Supernatural, starring Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, returns Friday, Sept. 23 on the CW.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)