'Supernatural' Enlists 'Whodunnit' Host for Season 9 (Exclusive)
Gildart Jackson will guest star in the fourth episode of the CW drama's upcoming season.
The CW is adding a dash of ABC's Whodunnit for its upcoming ninth season.
Gildart Jackson, the host of the freshman murder-mystery reality competition, has landed a guest gig on the upcoming season of the CW's Supernatural.
The actor, who plays Butler Giles on the summer series, will play Haggerty, a veteran member of the Men of Letters, and appear during a 1930 flashback. Jackson will first appear in the fourth episode of the season, titled "Slumber Party." He's locked for one episode.
In addition to Whodunnit, Jackson's credits also include USA Network's Burn Notice, Charmed and General Hospital. He's repped by Ellis Talent Group.
Jackson joins Battlestar Galactica alum Tahmoh Penikett, who has a recurring role, as guest stars this season on Supernatural. The series returns Oct. 8 at 9 p.m. on The CW.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR