'Supernatural': Misha Collins to Return as Series Regular in Season 9
He also will direct an episode in the new season.
Supernatural is welcoming back one of its own.
Misha Collins will be returning to The CW drama for the ninth season as a series regular, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. He also will direct an episode.
Collins, who has played Castiel for 50 episodes, first appeared on the Jared Padalecki-Jensen Ackles series in the season-four premiere. His most recent appearance came in the Jan. 16 episode of the current eighth season. The actor was a series regular on seasons five and six.
The network announced Supernatural's renewal Feb. 11.
Collins is repped by SMS Talent. He also appeared in The CW's short-lived drama Ringer last year.
Supernatural airs at 9 p.m. Wednesdays on The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR