'Supernatural: Tribes' Enlists 'Pretty Little Liars' Alum
Sean Faris will play a werewolf in The CW's "Supernatural" spinoff.
The CW's Supernatural spinoff has enlisted the services of a Pretty Little Liars alum.
Sean Faris has boarded the backdoor pilot Supernatural: Tribes, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The spinoff -- set to air as a planted episode on April 29 -- is described as a sweeping drama about the various mafia-esque monster families that unknowingly to humans "run" the underbelly of Chicago and who are being tracked by a newly minted Hunter who is trying to stop them and rid Chicago of anything or anyone supernatural.
Faris will play Julian Durant, the handsome werewolf son of a wealthy family of lycanthropes who has no love for the shape-shifting Haydens, one of Chicago's ruling monster families.
Supernatural's Andrew Dabb will pen the script and executive produce alongside Eric Kripke, Robert Singer, showrunner Jeremy Carver and McG. Singer will direct the Warner Bros. Television entry.
Faris has recurred as Gabriel on ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars. Repped by Gersh, Mosaic and Stone Meyer, his credits include The Vampire Diaries, Life As We Know It and Smallville.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)