'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' Winner Revealed
Host Jeff Probst revealed who will take home the $1 million prize on Sunday night's live reunion show.
Survivor: Blood vs. Water has crowned a winner.
Host Jeff Probst revealed during Sunday night's live reunion show on CBS that returning player Tyson Apostol was voted the winner of the $1 million prize.
Tyson received all but one of the jury votes, with Monica Culpepper coming in second with one vote. Gervase Peterson finished in third place.
This season of Survivor featured the first "loved ones" twist, wherein returning players competed against their family members or significant others.
Heading into the finale, there were seven people left in the game thanks to the reintroduction of Redemption Island (usually there are five).
"I like that" there are more people left on the show, Probst told The Hollywood Reporter last week. "I'm a big fan of second chances. I hear people all the time saying that it takes away the purity of the show. But it's a matter of opinion, and I don't think I'm right by any means."
Survivor recently was renewed for its 29th and 30th editions, with Probst re-upping as host and executive producer alongside Mark Burnett.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing