'Survivor: Philippines' Finale Sneak Peek: Final 4 Compete for Game Advantage (Exclusive Video)
Malcolm Freberg, Michael Skupin, Denise Stapley and Lisa Whelchel will vie for the $1 million prize and the title of "Sole Survivor" in Sunday's finale.
Survivor is on the verge of crowning its newest $1 million winner.
The CBS reality competition airs its 25th-season finale on Sunday, during which one of the final four -- bartender Malcolm Freberg, returning player Michael Skupin, sex therapist Denise Stapley and former Facts of Life star Lisa Whelchel -- will be crowned the Survivor: Philippines champ.
In this clip from Sunday's show, which is exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, the final four compete in what host Jeff Probst describes as "an advantage in the final immunity challenge" -- and one player takes a spill.
The two-hour season finale (8:30-10:30 p.m. ET/7:30-9:30 p.m. CT/8-10 p.m. PT) will be followed by a live hourlong reunion show (10:30-11:30 p.m. ET/9:30-10:30 p.m. CT/10-11 p.m. PT).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR