'Survivor: Philippines' Preview: Ailing Castaway Faces Game-Changing Decision (Video)
Jeff Probst and medical personnel are forced to visit one tribe's camp in Wednesday night's episode when one contestant becomes seriously ill.
Warning: Spoiler alert!
At the end of last week's Survivor: Philippines, a teaser revealed that one castaway might be forced to evacuate the game in the upcoming episode due to medical reasons.
A new preview clip from CBS reveals who that castaway is.
Dana Lambert from the Kalabaw tribe is the person whom host Jeff Probst visits at camp after she starts running a fever and having severe pain in her abdomen.
When Probst asks about her level of pain, Lambert replies, "like a knife."
Medical personnel are called in, and they say the decision to stay in the game is ultimately up to her.
Incidentally, this season featured three returning survivors -- Mike Skupin, Jonathan Penner and Russell Swan -- who were all medically evacuated from previous seasons. Swan was voted out in last week's episode.
Survivor: Philippines airs at 8 p.m. Wednesdays. Watch the preview below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR