'Survivor: Philippines' Sneak Peek: Emotional Castaways Reunite With Loved Ones (Video)
CBS has released a new clip from Wednesday night's episode.
It's a rare episode of Survivor that's more emotional than the loved-ones reunion.
Wednesday night's installment of the CBS competition finds the six remaining castaways getting -- you guessed it -- very teary-eyed over surprise visits from their family and friends.
In this sneak peek, returning player Michael Skupin is reunited with his son -- also named Michael Skupin -- who is one of his seven children.
Survivor: Philippines airs 8 p.m. Wednesdays. The live finale, in which one player will win the $1 million prize, is set for Dec. 16.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR