'Survivor: Philippines' Sneak Peek: Emotional Castaways Reunite With Loved Ones (Video)
CBS has released a new clip from Wednesday night's episode.
It's a rare episode of Survivor that's more emotional than the loved-ones reunion.
Wednesday night's installment of the CBS competition finds the six remaining castaways getting -- you guessed it -- very teary-eyed over surprise visits from their family and friends.
In this sneak peek, returning player Michael Skupin is reunited with his son -- also named Michael Skupin -- who is one of his seven children.
Survivor: Philippines airs 8 p.m. Wednesdays. The live finale, in which one player will win the $1 million prize, is set for Dec. 16.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR