Susan Misner Promoted to Series Regular on FX's 'The Americans'
The busy actress plays Noah Emmerich's wife on the Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys.
Prepare to see more of Mrs. Beeman on the sophomore season of FX's The Americans.
Susan Misner has been promoted to series regular for season two of the cable network's Soviet-era spy drama The Americans, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Misner has been recurring this season as Stan Beeman's (Noah Emmerich) obedient wife Sandra in the Keri Russell-Matthew Rhys drama, which was picked up in February for a second run of 13 episodes.
The promotion comes at a busy time for the actress, who in addition to The Americans has been recurring on CBS' Person of Interest as Jim Caviezel's girlfriend and recurring on Fox's The Following as Kevin Bacon's sister. She's now in the midst of a multiple-episode role on ABC's Nashville, where she plays a love interest for Deacon (Charles Esten) and as Michael J. Fox's wife on CBS' The Good Wife.
She's repped by One Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR