Suze Orman's OWN Series Gets a Premiere Date
"America's Money Class With Suze Orman" will launch in January on the Oprah Winfrey network.
OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network has announced the premiere date of financial guru Suze Orman's new series America's Money Class With Suze Orman.
The original series will debut on the cable network Monday, Jan. 9 at 9 p.m.
The show will have Orman holding a six-episode course, answering financial questions and unveiling guidelines for surviving the current economic climate.
Viewers will have a chance to win up to $50,000 when they take a final exam at the end of the season finale episode.
Produced by Michael Levitt Productions, America's Money Class' executive producers are Michael Levitt and Orman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10