'Switched at Birth': Justin Bruening to Return (Exclusive)
Bruening will reprise his role as Chef Jeff later this season, while "CSI" vet Larry Sullivan pops by in July.
Switched at Birth is welcoming back a familiar face.
Justin Bruening, last seen in the season-two premiere in January, is headed back to the ABC Family drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. He will reprise his role as Chef Jeff in the 18th episode of the season, airing July 29.
Jeff and Daphne (Katie Leclerc) broke off their romance on bad terms, so the context of his reappearance in the Switched at Birth world should be interesting.
Additionally, CSI vet Larry Sullivan will drop by the 17th episode, airing a week earlier, as Leo, someone who may be the adoptive father of Angelo's (Gilles Marini) baby.
Bruening is repped by Innovative Artists. He has recurred on Grey's Anatomy, Ringer and was a regular on All My Children for eight years.
Sullivan, who recurred on CSI as Officer Andy Akers, is repped by Bauman, Redanty & Shaul. His other credits include Revenge, Modern Family, 24 and Days of Our Lives.
Switched at Birth airs at 8 p.m. Mondays on ABC Family.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR