'Switched at Birth': 'Breaking Bad's' R.J. Mitte Makes His Debut (Exclusive Video)
The actor makes his first appearance on the ABC Family drama on Jan. 13.
R.J. Mitte is graduating from Breaking Bad to Switched at Birth in the new year.
The Breaking Bad alum, who played Walt Jr. on AMC's critically acclaimed drama, makes his ABC Family debut in the third season of Switched at Birth beginning Jan. 13. Mitte plays Campbell, a wheelchair-bound premed student paralyzed from a snowboarding accident who works at the free clinic with Daphne (Katie Leclerc).
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively presents a first-look clip from the season premiere with Daphne's and Campbell's first encounter outside the clinic.
When the two meet, a flustered Daphne has just missed her bus but Campbell offers to give her a ride. It takes Daphne a second to digest his offer. "Like, on your lap?" she asks, befuddled. "Like, my Camaro," Campbell says, revealing his shiny red sports car.
Daphne is still confused by how Campbell can drive: "Hand controls," he answers, not at all annoyed by her questions. But why is he volunteering his time at the clinic? Watch the scene above.
Switched at Birth premieres Jan. 13 on ABC Family.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR