'Ringer' Actress Books Arc on ABC Family's 'Switched at Birth' (Exclusive)
Zoey Deutch, daughter of series star Lea Thompson, will appear in at least two episodes.
Switched at Birth is staging a family reunion.
Ringer actress Zoey Deutch will join her real-life mother, actress Lea Thompson, on the ABC Family series for at least two episodes, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Zoey Deutch -- whose father is film and television director Howard Deutch (Pretty in Pink, Some Kind of Wonderful) -- will play Elisa, an attractive young woman whom Toby (Lucas Grabeel) meets while campaigning for his father, John (D.W. Moffett). Her first episode is slated to air Feb. 18.
Repped by Innovative Artists and Gilbertson Entertainment, Deutch portrayed Juliet Martin on The CW's Ringer for one season and starred on Disney Channel's The Suite Life on Deck. She next appears in the big-screen adaptation Beautiful Creatures.
Switched at Birth airs at 8 p.m. Mondays.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera