Syfy Debuts First Look at 'Exit' Competition Series (Exclusive Video)
The new show, hosted by Curt Doussett, launches Tuesday night at 10 p.m.
Syfy's new series, Exit, is bringing competition to a whole new level.
Based on the Japanese series Dero!, Exit debuts Tuesday with six episodes that feature four teams of two competitors as they try to complete challenges in four rooms, each more challenging than the last.
The Hollywood Reporter debuts an exclusive scene from the series premiere, which introduces viewers to the action in high fashion. The teams of two suddenly find themselves in a room before the floor starts to give out and beams appear in what host Curt Doussett calls The Beam Room.
If you're afraid of heights, The Beam Room isn't the greatest place to be. As Doussett explains, the pairs will have to correctly answer questions as quickly as they can; otherwise the beam they're standing on will get shorter and shorter.
Who will succeed?
Exit debuts at 10 p.m. Tuesday on Syfy.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR