MTV's Vinny Guadagnino, 'Goodfellas' Paul Sorvino Sign on to Syfy's 'Jersey Shore Shark Attack'
The movie's cast also includes "The Sopranos" actor Tony Sirico, "Die Hard's" William Atherton, and 'N Sync's Joey Fatone.
If you’ve ever hoped for the painful demise of MTV’s Jersey Shore cast, you’ll probably want to tune in to Syfy’s Jersey Shore Shark Attack.
The network landed a surprisingly stellar cast for the upcoming movie, as first reported by EW. It includes actual Jersey Shore cast member Vinny Guadagnino, The Sopranos’ Tony Sirico, Goodfellas’ Paul Sorvino, Dallas star Jack Scalia, Die Hard’s William Atherton, and former ‘N Sync band member Joey Fatone.
Jersey Shore Shark Attack takes place on Independence Day weekend when the boardwalk is full of party people. Apparently, the local waters are also packed with angry sharks, which have been driven there by illegal underwater drilling. It’s every fist pumper for themselves as the ferocious fish and anti-guido mayor (Sorvino) are after them.
The movie debuts in Summer 2012 on Syfy. This isn't Guadagnino's first foray into scripted. He's scheduled for a second appearance on The CW's 90210 on Dec. 6 and he appeared on MTV's now-canceled The Hard Times of RJ Berger.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR