Syfy Plans Thanksgiving James Bond Marathon
The cable network will air 15 movies from Sean Connery to Daniel Craig from Nov. 23-25.
It's a 007 Thanksgiving for Syfy.
The male-skewing cable network on Monday announced a James Bond movie marathon over the long Thanksgiving holiday.
Beginning Wednesday, Nov. 23 at midnight with You Only Live Twice, the network will air 15 Bond movies featuring famous Bonds Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig.
The Thanksgiving menu includes Thunderball, Goldfinger, Die Another Day, The Spy Who Loved Me and Quantum of Solace, running back-to-back from 8 a.m. to 3 a.m. and continuing Friday, Nov. 25 at 8:30 a.m. with six more Bond films.
On Nov. 26, the network will premiere original movie Storm War, starring Stacy Keach and Jason London in a tale of rival brothers who learn that their father, a brilliant but deranged scientist, has created diabolical weather weapons which he unleases on his enemies -- and the city of Washington, D.C.
Programming on Sunday, Nov. 27 includes an all-theatrical lineup including the network premieres of The Invisible at 3 p.m.and An American Werewolf in London at 5 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR