Syfy Renews 'Face Off'
Face Off, the reality-competition series that puts special effects makeup artists in front of the camera, has been renewed for a second season.
"With strikingly intense personalities and creatively stunning challenges,Face Off has ignited viewers’ imaginations, making it Syfy’s best unscripted franchise launch ever,” said Mark Stern, Syfy president of original content and co-head of original content at Universal Cable Productions.
Dwight D. Smith and Michael Agbabian of Mission Control, which produces Face Off, will return as executive producers. Casting for special effects makeup artists begins this month.
Face Off averages 1.4 million viewers in its 10 p.m. slot on Wednesdays. The Season 1 finale airs tonight.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR