Syfy Renews 'Face Off' for Fourth Season
Bryan Singer and Jon Landau are slated to appear in the next season of the unscripted competition series.
Syfy has picked up Face Off for a fourth season.
Currently in the middle of its third season, the unscripted series is averaging 986,000 viewers including Live + Same Day figures and 1.7 million total viewing. When counting Live + 7 numbers, the series is besting its second season by 5 percent among the key 18-49 demographic, and up 3 percent among total viewers and 8 percent among 18-34ers.
The fourth season of the special-effects makeup artists series will feature guest appearances from Bryan Singer and Jon Landau, with Dwight D. Smith, Michael Agbabian and Derek Atherton of Mission Control Media returning as exec producers.
“Face Off has proven itself as a quality, signature series for Syfy,” Syfy original content president and co-head of original content at Universal Cable Productions Mark Stern. "The success the series has achieved in its three seasons – from both a critical and ratings standpoint -- establishes a strong foundation as we continue to build the momentum for season four. It’s a pleasure to continue to showcase talented special effects artists with this addictive program."
Face Off airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on Syfy.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR