Syfy Renews 'Scare Tactics'
Syfy has renewed hidden-camera reality series Scare Tactics.
The show will return for a 13-episode fifth season, with 30 Rock actor Tracy Morgan returning as host and executive producer.
Production begins this spring, with Syfy eyeing a fall 2012 launch. The second half of the fourth season will return in October with six new episodes.
The half-hour series conspires with friends and family members to lure those close to them into outrageous scenarios.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR