Syfy Renews 'Scare Tactics'
Syfy has renewed hidden-camera reality series Scare Tactics.
The show will return for a 13-episode fifth season, with 30 Rock actor Tracy Morgan returning as host and executive producer.
Production begins this spring, with Syfy eyeing a fall 2012 launch. The second half of the fourth season will return in October with six new episodes.
The half-hour series conspires with friends and family members to lure those close to them into outrageous scenarios.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR