Syfy's 'Face Off' Renewed for Fifth Season
Production on the new season will begin in April.
Syfy has renewed Face Off for another round.
The reality competition series, focusing on special-effects makeup, will return for a fifth season, which begins production next month in Los Angeles for a summer launch, the network said Monday.
"Face Off continues to prove itself as a ratings hit, earning critical and viewer accolades alike, and we are proud to bring the series back for another stunning season,” said Mark Stern, president of original content at Syfy and co-head of original content at Universal Cable Productions.
Season four, which airs at 9 p.m. Tuesdays, averages 2.7 million viewers in Live +7 and 1.6 million in the key adults 18-to-49 demographic. The next episode is inspired by the upcoming Syfy series Defiance, which kicks off at 9 p.m. April 15.
Face Off, from Mission Control Media, wraps up season four March 26. Executive producers are Dwight D. Smith, Michael Agbabian and Derek Atherton.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR