Syfy's 'Face Off' Sets Return Date
Veteran makeup artist Michael Westmore joins the team as a mentor for season four.
Syfy has set a return date for Face Off.
The unscripted competition series returns for season four on Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 9 p.m., the cable network announced Monday. Veteran makeup artist Michael Westmore, father of host McKenzie Westmore, officially joins the new season as a mentor.
As previously announced, guest judges for season four include Bryan Singer, Gale Anne Hurd, John Landau, Michael Nankin and John Rhys-Davis.
Challenges will see contestants creating fantasy goblin kings, original comic book superheroes, candy creatures, two-headed giants inspired by Singer's upcoming Jack the Giant Killer, Avatar-inspired sea creatures and zombie hordes.
The most recent season of Face Off, which launched on Syfy in 2011, averaged 2.5 million viewers with 1.5 million among adults 18-49.
Ve Neill (The Hunger Games, The Amazing Spider-Man), Glenn Hetrick (Hunger Games, CSI: NY) and Neville Page (Avatar, Prometheus) serve as judges.
Face Off is produced by Mission Control Media with Dwight D. Smith, Michael Agbabian and Derek Atherton as executive producers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR