Syfy's 'Total Blackout' Returns: What Is That 'Gooey' Thing in the Box? (Exclusive Video)
THR debuts an exclusive clip from the season premiere, a episode featuring parents and their children.
In less than a week, Total Blackout returns to Syfy.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a clip from the season two premiere next week, a special parent-child episode where three mother-daughter teams and one mother-son team embark on the pitch-black challenges. After the contestants guess the weight of objects, they must reach into the tank and identify what the objects are.
It being Total Blackout, the contestants get a little frantic -- as seen in the clip above.
A mother is forced to reach down and touch a "gooey," "smooshy" thing, and she exclaims, "It's some juicy balls!" while her son shakes his head. When another mother-daughter team attempts to complete the challenge successfully, the mom yells in fear before she even makes contact with the object. Host Jaleel White interjects in prime fashion: "No more singing, make a guess!"
Does she correctly guess the item in the box?
Total Blackout returns 9 p.m. June 4 on Syfy.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR