Syfy's 'Total Blackout' Returns: What Is That 'Gooey' Thing in the Box? (Exclusive Video)
THR debuts an exclusive clip from the season premiere, a episode featuring parents and their children.
In less than a week, Total Blackout returns to Syfy.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a clip from the season two premiere next week, a special parent-child episode where three mother-daughter teams and one mother-son team embark on the pitch-black challenges. After the contestants guess the weight of objects, they must reach into the tank and identify what the objects are.
It being Total Blackout, the contestants get a little frantic -- as seen in the clip above.
A mother is forced to reach down and touch a "gooey," "smooshy" thing, and she exclaims, "It's some juicy balls!" while her son shakes his head. When another mother-daughter team attempts to complete the challenge successfully, the mom yells in fear before she even makes contact with the object. Host Jaleel White interjects in prime fashion: "No more singing, make a guess!"
Does she correctly guess the item in the box?
Total Blackout returns 9 p.m. June 4 on Syfy.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!