Syfy's 'Total Blackout' Returns: What Is That 'Gooey' Thing in the Box? (Exclusive Video)
THR debuts an exclusive clip from the season premiere, a episode featuring parents and their children.
In less than a week, Total Blackout returns to Syfy.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a clip from the season two premiere next week, a special parent-child episode where three mother-daughter teams and one mother-son team embark on the pitch-black challenges. After the contestants guess the weight of objects, they must reach into the tank and identify what the objects are.
It being Total Blackout, the contestants get a little frantic -- as seen in the clip above.
A mother is forced to reach down and touch a "gooey," "smooshy" thing, and she exclaims, "It's some juicy balls!" while her son shakes his head. When another mother-daughter team attempts to complete the challenge successfully, the mom yells in fear before she even makes contact with the object. Host Jaleel White interjects in prime fashion: "No more singing, make a guess!"
Does she correctly guess the item in the box?
Total Blackout returns 9 p.m. June 4 on Syfy.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)